The Logistics Orchestration® platform by Slync.io provides information and data security through a strict set of policies and standards to protect our clients and their customers’ data. Our internal processes follow industry best practices to ensure the physical and digital security of data and adhere to strict data privacy governance.
A security-first approach enables our clients to confidently implement solutions and extend core system capabilities knowing their information is secure. The platform supports client-specific configurations, connects disparate data sources, facilitates collaboration across the network, and increases user productivity through smart workflows and automation.
Data security & privacy
- Encrypted at rest, in motion, and when stored
- Strict data isolation policies
- Routine vulnerability & penetration testing
- Supply chain risk management
- GDPR & CCPA compliant
- Robust business continuity & disaster recovery plan
Platform & solution security
- Resides on a Tier 1 data center which adheres to ISO/IEC 27001
- Strict segregation of data between clients
- Third party provides detection and response of vulnerabilities in solutions developed by Slync.io
- Quarterly penetration testing
- Third party vendors rigorously vetted